Friday, August 17, 2007

Paul Kariya Leaves Nashville

at 12:51 AM

Paul Kariya, whom was my favorite player not only because he looked good, but because he was also a good player, left my team in July. After saying over and over that he'd love to be back if Nashville will have him. Of course they wanted him back, but he left, saying his decision was due to the uncertainty of The Predators' future. I'm sure the Green had a little to do with it as well.

Anyway, I haven't been taking his departure very well. Every time I think I've gotten over it, his name will come up and I will curse him all over again. I really want to forgive him, but it's going to take time, obviously. I hope this will help me get my anger out. Either this or watching him get his ass kicked on the ice against Nashville. Either way.

"I just want to warn you that when I wrote this I was listening to The Cure a lot". (Click images for larger view).









Labels: , , , ,

Digg!

got something to say?
0 people gave their two cents

what the hell is this?

    These are various lame Photoshops that come from the mind of a twentysomething-year-old girl.
    Some are inspired by things that happen in her or her friends lives, but turned into how she thinks the situation should've been.
    Some are just random things that popped into her head.
    They are all for comedic purposes.

Valorie, Valorie, Valorie

Archives

disclaimer

    I should probably put a disclaimer here, but I don't believe in them. So suck it.